Hi all! I have another contact lens review today! I've been searching around the internet for hazel coloured natural lenses recently and stumbled upon these Freshlook Dailies One Day Contact Lenses in Pure Hazel. I wanted something natural that would just kind of 'enhance' my eyes and these did just that job!
Base Curve: 8.60mm
Duration: 1 day/ dailies
Material: Nelfilcon A 31%
Water content: 69%
Color: Pure Hazel
Package: 10 in Box/ 5 Pairs
- My eyes are naturally sensitive and are more prone to being dry so obviously a 69% water content appealed greatly to me
- The longest i've worn these lenses were for around 10 hours and i still felt no irritation by the end of the night!
- However, it does take quite a while, ill say 10 mins -30 mins of them adjusting on your eyes. By this i mean, i mean actually staying in place with the iris
- The only con about the comfort of these lenses are you can still slightly feel them in your eyes even after you adjust. Perhaps it was because they were coloured, but whenever i wear my clear prescription lenses, i can't feel them in there at all!
5 Pairs, i ordered mine in prescription because I'm pretty blind
- The exact colour i wanted
- Absolutely 100% natural
- Enhances the eyes
- I haven't gone one time wearing them, when someone wouldn't compliment them :)
- There are dimensions of brown, green and yellow, and because of that, the colour of the lenses look different in different lighting, which i absolutely love
- I bought them here at Pinkicon with my own money!
- From the point of order, the lenses came within 2 weeks, free shipping!
- Perfect if you are seeking an enhancement for dark eyes like mine
- Very natural yet alluring
Now for the spam of photos of me wearing these lenses :)