Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Wow. Where have i been? Life Update

Wow, its been one of a hell rollercoaster of a year since i've been away from this blog. My life turned a full 360, and there were too many changes for me to keep up with. Craziest year of my life. It was year of regrets, there were too many times where i literally felt like i was in a living hell, but also unforgettable timeless memories were created where i had no idea i could be that happy. And at the end of this right now, I'm glad some of it happened, because i couldn't be more thankful for all that have met and stayed with me in the past year. I have no idea what i have done to deserve some of these people in my life. In such a short time, i also learnt to love again, something i never knew would be possible again. Although it didn't work out as i wanted to, it freed me again.

"Maybe we'll meet again, when we're slightly older and our minds less hectic, and i'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now i am chaos to your thoughts and you are poison to my heart"

i'm starting to finally find myself again, and there will big changes and new goals this year. i'm going to make 2016 my year because i feel like my hard work is paying off, and things are slowly falling into place. The goals i want to attain aren't so far-fetch anymore. I love life, its no where near as perfect, but i'm as happy as i ever been right now.

And to start some of these new year resolutions again, i'll be writing on this blog again, new found motivation and a re-lit passion.

Affidavita
-xx




No comments:

Post a Comment